Ease is the key to meditation.
Are you interested in learning to meditate, but worried that you won’t be able to do it? Do you think your mind is too busy, or you simply have no concentration? You are not alone. But the good news is that such concerns arise from misconceptions about meditation.
The deepest meditation is not difficult
In fact, any form of meditation that is difficult is not effective, because the very act of making an effort ensures the mind will stay at a superficial level of experience. Every experienced meditator knows that the best meditations are those where you just “fall into it.” The trick is to be able to always fall into it, every time you sit to meditate. That’s why even experienced meditators find that Effortless Mind meditation is the deepest meditation they’ve experienced.
Learn Effortless Mind meditation
A 7-week teleseminar with Ajayan
- Effortlessly gain a peaceful, relaxed meditative state in just 3 minutes
- Experience instant relief from anxiety, even if you’ve felt anxiety for years
- Reverse the harmful effects of aging
- Boost your energy and vitality right from your first meditation
- Become more creative, focused, and productive—fulfill your desires more easily
- Achieve a normal blood pressure without medication!
- Feel a deep sense of joy and well-being
This teleseminar was prerecorded. You can listen to the sessions at your leisure.
Pay only $197.50 (save $50 off the regular price of $247.50!)
Once you’ve paid, email firstname.lastname@example.org to get instant access to the member’s only page where you can start the course.